Adrian College Ranked “Top College” & Best Value by U.S. News & World Report

Adrian College

Adrian College

Regen Stahl, Social Media Manager

College moves up rankings as a “Regional Top College” for third consecutive year and lands on list of “Best Value” Schools.

Adrian College has made another significant leap in rankings among Colleges in the Midwest according to U.S. News and World Report.  In its 2016 edition of America’s Best Colleges, U.S. News has once again ranked Adrian College as a “Regional Top College in the Midwest.”  The College is listed 15th in the Midwest region in its “Best Regional Colleges” section, up from 19th a year ago and the third consecutive time the College has held this distinction.  This year the College also received recognition as a Regional ‘Best Value School’ – the third year Adrian College has held this honor. Ranking information can be found at www.usnews.com.

“The momentum and continuous improvements inside and outside the classroom at Adrian College continue to receive national attention,” said Dr. Jeffrey R. Docking, president of Adrian College. “With over $80 million in new facilities and 40 percent growth in the size of our faculty, Adrian College has established itself as a distinctive and innovative educational leader in the United States.”

The addition of Adrian College to the list of ‘Best Value Schools’ takes into account the institutions commitment to academic quality and the cost of attendance.

“The major concern for most families with college-aged children is the cost and debt burden,” said Docking. “Adrian College recognizes these pressures and has dramatically increased the amount of financial aid available to its students, as well as continues to find ways to impact the affordability of getting a degree here. The cost of an education should never be a reason not to attend this College.  Our AdrianPlus student loan guarantee program has significantly bridged the gap to help students afford a college degree from Adrian.”

This is the eighth consecutive year the College has been featured by U.S. News and World Report.  In its 2009 edition of America’s “Best Colleges” and again in 2010, Adrian College received top billing as the “#1 Up-and-Coming School in the Midwest.” In its 2011 and 2012 edition of “America’s Best Colleges,” U.S. News & World Report ranked Adrian College as one of the top five schools in the Midwest of Regional Colleges to have the least amount of debt upon graduation.

Adrian College continues to experience monumental growth in academic programs and facilities with exceptionally qualified students and an experienced faculty who are among the top in their fields. Throughout the past decade, Adrian College has become a national highlight of small private colleges with its doubled enrollment, high retention rate, and innovating programming.

*Article credited to Adrian College. See original article here.